- Minimum opening deposit - $100.00
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees each statement cycle is $800.00.
- The associated fees each statement cycle if your balance falls below $800.00 are:
$700.00 - $799.99 = $6.00
$600.00 - $699.00 = $7.00
$500.00 - $599.99 = $8.00
$200.00 - $499.99 = $9.00
below $200.00 = $10.00
- * Senior Citizens = NO CHARGE
Free Checking Account
- Minimum opening Deposit - $25.00
- No maintenance fee or per debit fee.
- First 40 checks provided at no charge with purchase of standard order of duplicate checks.
- Duplicate checks required.
- Cancelled checks are not returned in statement.
More detailed information and full disclosures on deposit accounts available upon request.
- Minimum Opening Deposit - $100.00
- Balance Under $1,500.00 = $10.00 Fee
- Balance Over $1,500.00 = No Fee
- Variable Rate Account
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change daily at our discretion. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items, (for example checks). Interest is accrued daily and credited to your account monthly. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.